- AgResearch Limited (“AgResearch”, “we” or “us”) welcomes you to this website, which we host on behalf the research and tertiary organisations who are parties to the Our Land and Water Challenge (“Our Land and Water”), being the Challenge Partners mentioned on this website (“Challenge Partners”). By accessing and viewing this website (“the website”), and/or by using our systems, you agree that you have read and accepted the terms set out below.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Copyright and all other intellectual property in the website and its content is owned by AgResearch and/or other Challenge Partners, or licensed to us for our use. All rights are reserved.
- We exclude any warranty as to the completeness, accuracy, currency or continuity of any information provided via the website, except to the extent that such exclusion is prohibited by law.
- Neither AgResearch, nor any other Challenge Partner, nor any person acting on behalf of AgResearch or any other Challenge Partner, nor any other person associated with Our Land and Water will be liable in any way for any loss, damage, costs or expenses which may arise directly or indirectly from any advice, opinion, information, content, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this website, except to the extent that such liability may not be excluded by law.
Links and third parties
- From time to time the website may refer to other people or organisations, or to their services or products. Such references do not imply that AgResearch (or any other Challenge Partner or person associated with Our Land and Water) endorses, or is endorsed by, those people, organisations, services or products.
- Links to or from third party sites do not imply any connection with or endorsement of those sites, and AgResearch makes no claims, warranties or representations about the content or availability of those sites (nor do any other Challenge Partners or persons associated with Our Land and Water). We reserve the right to decline any linkages that we deem inappropriate.
- Information which is automatically retrieved during your visit to this website will be used in aggregate form only, for the purposes of monitoring and improving the website, our systems, and our business, and as described below.
- If you provide us with any personal information through this website or our systems (e.g. using the contact form), we (and any other Challenge Partner, and any other person associated with Our Land and Water, with whom it may be shared) will use it only in relation to the purpose for which it was provided and as described below. You have the right to inspect and update that information.
- We use security measures on our website and systems to help prevent and mitigate the loss, misuse and alteration of, and unauthorised access to, information under our control. As part of this, our website and systems are subject to monitoring, analysis and auditing. This may include the monitoring, analysis and auditing of information about your use of, and information processed on, our website and systems (regardless of the nature of the activity or information).
- The security measures that we take may be sourced from third party suppliers. If so those third party suppliers will have access to monitoring, analysis and auditing information about our websites and systems, as well as information processed on our website and systems.
- You can contact us about the website by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For clarity, Our Land and Water is not a separate legal entity or legal partnership between the Challenge Partners.